Sustainable Business Practice
Two main reasons given by organisations for reviewing their environmental, social as well as economic performance are risk management and reputation management. In other words - it's about issues management.
Sustainability has become part of our business language. It's not just about consuming less, but about consuming differently and more productively to conserve our natural resources and heritage.
We specialise in:
- Development and management of product stewardship systems, including accredited voluntary product stewardship schemes under the Waste Minimisation Act (2008)
- Development and management of local and national waste management programmes to increase waste diversion through recycling and composting
- Supporting companies in market research from environmental perspectives, risk management and in funding applications for grants programmes
- Development of communications strategies and consumer awareness initiatives to increase recycling and address litter
- Editorial services – reports, newsletters, ghosted articles, conference materials, award entries.
In the News:
Click here for Product Stewardship & Waste Minimisation